CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life!

CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life!

Conversations LIVE on WYAD 94.1 FM in Yazoo City, Mississippi!

Conversations LIVE on WYAD 94.1 FM in Yazoo City, Mississippi!
Click banner for details.

Conversations LIVE is on 106 Live Radio

Conversations LIVE is on 106 Live Radio
Monday through Fridays @ 11a.m. et (10a.m. ct/8a.m. pt)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Missed our interviews on Conversations LIVE! during September 2008? Recap here!

September 2008
During the month of September 2008, Conversations LIVE! hosted some of the biggest names in the music industry, literary industry and entertainment. Hosted by Conversations Book Club President Cyrus A. Webb, the show made history on Blog Talk Radio by hosting the most live shows during the month---even being featured by the website several times due to the "guest list" Conversations brought to the station.
 
Missed any of our interviews? Here is the recap of the month.
 
 
 
Gretchen Craig (Always and Forever) and Dana Pittman of Nia Promotions
 
Ashea Goldson (The Lovechild)

Treasure Blue (Keyshia and Clyde)
 
Joseph Henderson (I Don't Want to Die All Alone)
 
 
Frances Cole Jones (How To Wow)
 
Big G
 
Gloria Mallette, Margaret Johnson-Hodge and Bernice McFadden
 
Nikkea Smithers
 
Zane Bell (How Money Works)
 
Jane Jordan (Playin' Church)
 
Poprah (I Want To Work for Diddy)
 
Kendra  (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Andrew Long (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Rob Smith (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Authors D. T. Pollard, Alretha Thomas, Arlether Wilson and Rodney Lofton ("The Business of Books")
 
Laverne Cox (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Stefanie Sitzer (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Georgette Cardenas (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Author Stephanie L. Jones (The Enemy Between My Legs)
 
Boris and Kendra together (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Kia Stokes (Unbound)
Deon Sams (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Michael Erard (Um)
 
Reshonda Tate Billingsley (Can I Get A Witness?)
 
Suzanne Siegel (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Mic Barber (I Want To Work For Diddy)
 
Brianna Davis (I Want To Work For Diddy)