What's New on Conversations LIVE
- (July 25-29, 2016) This Week on #ConversationsLIVE on #Blogtalkradio
- Actress Carrie Anne Hunt stops by #ConversationsLIVE
- Conversations LIVE & DC Now Radio pay tribute to Grammy Award-winner Barry White
- R & B Superstar Kelly Price on Conversations LIVE
- Iconic Actor John Schneider on #ConversationsLIVE
- Platinum-selling recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus on Conversations LIVE
- Celebrated radio personality Michael Baisden on Conversations LIVE
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Authors Speak to Conversations LIVE'S Cyrus Webb
Saturday, December 17, 2011
When it comes to co-hosted talk shows that mix in a flavor of news, entertainment and guest interviews you already have The View and The Talk. Now Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce the debut of its own talk show geared towards presenting quality programming from the male perspective. Introducing The Conversation, a place were online radio listeners can come and get a mixture of the issues of the day coupled with great conversations with amazing guests.
Created by Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and co-executive produced by Webb and Herschel Dixon, the show will feature four co-hosts (Bigg Marv of A&E's HAMMERTIME, Bruce Tretter of "Quick and Easy Cooking", celebrated comedian Ced Delaney and bestselling author Elliott Katz) who are sure to bring their own perspectives to the table, making for a lively show for listeners of all backgrounds and interests.
The Conversation debuts Sunday, January 8, 2012 @ 6:30p.m. et (5:30p.m. ct/3:30p.m. pt) and can be heard at www.blogtalkradio.com/theconversationshow. "We're really proud of this new addition to the Conversations family," says Webb. "I think listeners will find this to be a great way to finish off the weekend and begin the new week." The show's first guest will be actor/recording artist/author Tray Chaney known for his role as Poot Carr on HBO's The Wire.
For more information about the show or to inquire about being a guest, contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. You can also visit www.theconversationshow.com.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
(Wednesday, November 16, 2011) Today is an honor like no other for Conversations LIVE: legendary recording artist Dionne Warwick will join the show as its 1700th guest since 2003.
"It is an honor to not only speak with the artist about her musical journey but how she is using her celebrity for good," says Mississippi native and host Cyrus Webb. Webb began Conversations LIVE in July 2003 on WMPR 901.1 in Jackson, MS and since then has branched out to be a contributor for other stations and even beginning his own internet radio program. Joining Webb will be fashion designer Gail Ambeau, host of Fashion Forward on Conversations LIVE.
The show can be heard live around the world today at 2p.m. et (1p.m. ct/11am. pt) by visiting www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationswithmusic or www.tinyurl.com/cldionnewarwick. You can also post your questions and comments in real-time on the show's message board and Webb will be sharing them throughout the program.
For more information contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or at 601.896.5616. Keep in contact with other guests on Conversations LIVE at www.conversationsliveradio.com.
Monday, November 7, 2011
(Monday, November 7, 2011) After a break hiatus, Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce that fashion designer, stylist, fashion columnist Gail Ambeau will be returning to Conversations LIVE on Fri. November 11th @ 6:45p.m. et (5:45p.m. ct/3:45p.m. pt) with her popular show "Fashion Forward". Focusing not just on fashion and those who are making news in the entertainment world, Ambeau has been using the segment to introduce rising stars and how they have been able to use their unique sense of style to make a statement to the world.
The first guest of Ambeau's return is Dr. Maiysha T. Clairborne, author of the book EAT YOUR DISEASE AWAY. While on break from the show and pursing her schooling, Ambeau discovered that she is a diabetic. During her segment with Dr. Clairborne on Fri. November 11th @ 6:45p.m. et she will talk about how we can all be healthier from the inside out with food that looks good and is good for us.
Interested in being a guest of "Fashion Forward"? Feel free to contact co-executive prdoucer Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have questions for Gail to answer on the show or in one of her upcoming blogs? Contact her at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch with Gail and her upcoming projects at www.gailrayfordambeau.com.
CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life! www.conversationsliveradio.com.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
For almost a decade Shadow Play Entertainment and its subsidiaries Conversations LIVE and Conversations Magazine have celebrated the power and the influence of not just fashion but those who create it.
In a special two-part event beginning Thursday, October 27, 2011, Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb will talk with designers from all over the country that are living their dreams, finding success and helping others along the way. Called "Gifted By Design" here is the line-up:
Thursday, October 27, 2011 @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt)--- Listeners can join us live here: www.tinyurl.com/giftedbydesign1
Latifa & Moriamo Johnson
Friday, October 28, 2011 @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt)--- Listeners can join us live at www.tinyurl.com/giftedbydesign2
Vladmir Bercy & Dennie Buchanan of the D. Buchanan Collection
Any lover of fashion or the industry will want to join us for this special event. Can't listen to the show live? Feel free to visit the links above to catch the podcasts!
Interested in sharing your story with Cyrus Webb and Conversations LIVE? Contact him at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
CONVERSATIONS: Feeding Your Love Of Life!
Monday, October 17, 2011
In the discussion Webb focused on the following three points when it comes from making the transition from being a victim to a victor and survivor:
1) Speaking out. Not allowing the abuser to have to power over you by causing your silence.
2) Forgiveness. Even if it is something that seems to come slowly towards the abuser, making sure that you have forgiven yourself and refuse to blame yourself for what was done.
3) Knowing that you are not alone. Making sure that you take advantage of the support group available to you all around the world. This will also let others know that they are not by themselves and may aide in their speaking out as well.
Missed the conversation? Listen to the podcast here: www.tinyurl.com/shouldloveeverhurt.
Interested in telling your own story on Conversations LIVE? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 601.896.5616. CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
(Friday, October 14, 2011) Arts and entertainment organization Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce that for the first time in the eight years since it launched the radio program Conversations LIVE that it will reach a record of 500 guests in 2011.
"This is monumental not just because of the numbers,"says Cyrus Webb, President of Shadow Play Entertainment and host of the radio program. "For me the real story is the variety of conversations we have had on the show this year and since 2003." The roster of those who have spoke with Webb ranges from award-winning recording artists, actors and actresses, authors, reality stars, fashion designers and individuals from everyday walks of life that have a story to tell.
The first four years that the show was on the air (2003-2007), Webb interviewed 244 guests. In 2008, as the word about the show began to spread, his total guests for that year was 172. In 2009 it went up to 265 guests. In a dramatic increase, however, Webb interviewed a total of 476 guests in 2010, bringing his total to date to over 1600 since he first went on the air on WMPR 90.1 FM in Jackson, MS. Webb credits not just the support of Blogtalkradio in his success, but that of the guests as well.
"People come on the show and tell me things they may never have shared with anyone else," says Webb. His commitment to giving a professional conversation with each show has landed him relationships with top publishing houses, publicists and television networks, all of whom applaud his interviewing style and dedication.
In the beginning of 2011 Webb knew that it was going to be a historic year for his brand and for the show. He had booked the first three months of the year before 2010 was even over! In October 2011 he has committed airtime to not just cancer survivors but also survivors of abuse as well. Over 70 guests have been booked for the month, each of whom Webb feels has a story that deserves to be heard and will help others. As of Thursday, October 13, 2011 459 guests had appeared on Conversations LIVE this year.
For Webb, however, the goal of the show remains the same. "I am going to keep challenging myself and making sure that we are giving a voice to those who have something to say," he says. "The world needs to know that in the middle of all the negatively and challenges there are people out there who are saying 'It is going to be okay'. That's what I want to do: let people know that whatever they are going through, whatever they are wanting to achieve, they are not alone.
To keep up-to-date on what is going on with Cyrus Webb and Conversations LIVE bookmark www.conversationsliveradio.com and www.cyruswebbpresents.com. Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
Abuse comes in many forms, and Shadow Play Entertainment is committed to bringing attention to its hurtful effects and how individuals just like you are coming out of painful situations as survivors and thriving in life. The lesson? You are not alone.
On Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 4p.m. et (3p.m. ct/2p.m. mt/1p.m. pt) Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb will moderate a 30 minute conversations called "Should Love Ever Hurt?" Joining Webb will be abuse survivors Tameka "L. A. Say" Anderson, Dr. Loren Due, Patrick Dati and Freda Emmons.
Listen to the show live at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations/2011/10/15/cyrus-webb-presents-should-love-ever-hurt .
To listen to past specials visit www.cyruswebbpresents.com. Interested in sharing your own story? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Since 2003, Cyrus Webb has been a driving force in the way things are talked about and discussed. As the Creator and Host of Conversations LIVE! Radio and the President of Conversations Book Club, Webb has talked to some of the biggest names in the world as well as emerging voices that are making their mark. At the end of the day, however, he realizes that his success is really because of those who talk with him and those who listen. Here is some of what is being said about the Conversations Brand...
"The service you do for authors and readers is remarkable. We appreciate you." --- John Saul, New York Times Bestselling author of FACES OF FEAR www.johnsaul.com
"Cyrus is incredible. I was in awe of his talents." --- Dale Garland, author of LETTERS FROM SWEETWATER
"I still don't see how you do what you do! You're an excellent interviewer..." Shirlita McFarland, author of Sunday Morning Secrets www.sundaymorningsecrets.com
"You absolutely ask the best...most thought provoking questions...keep up the excellent work on your show!!!" --- Ish Major, M. D., author of LITTLE WHITE WHYS www.littlewhitewhys.com
"I just had to write to tell you what a pleasure it was speaking with you yesterday. Your questions about The Language of Secrets and its impact on readers were excellent...it was an honor to be interviewed by you! With thanks and all best wishes for your continued success." --- Dianne Dixon, author of THE LANGUAGE OF SECRETS www.diannedixon.com
"Thank you for the interview – it was terrific, and we appreciate being a part of your program. And thanks for the attention you put on books, the arts, and the creative process – you are doing wonderful things!" ---Joel Fotinos, author of THE PRAYER CHEST and the Vice President at Penguin Group and the founder/publisher of the Putnam Praise imprint.
"I am quite inspired by what you are doing through your broadcasting effort... You are truly seeking to help others find the best in themselves. Thank you for your positive influence in a world that needs it." --- Kip Kreiling, author of THE IMPOSTER www.kipkreiling.com
"The interview with Kathy Kinney (AKA Mrs. P) was great. It is nice that we have been able to create this new and inspiring character for her. She use to be 'Mimi' on the Drew Carey Show which was a very different character from Mrs. P. Your show is wonderful. I am going to become a regular listener. You have a great gift for interviewing." Dana Plautz, Mrs P Enterprises, LLC www.MrsP.com
"As a radio listener, I seldom hear a host ask as many good questions as you did. I was deeply gratified that you enjoyed our book and very appreciative of the opportunity to share it with an audience of fellow southerners." --- Author Barton Cockey www.thepaintedword.info
"You were very well prepared, set a great tone, and went way beyond the call of duty in the promotion department--a real pro. I will sing your praises whenever I get the chance." --- K. D. Koratsky, author of LIVING WITH EVOLUTION OR DYING WITHOUT IT www.livingwithevolution.com
"Thank you for the opportunity to be on your program. You are a scholar and a gentleman, (a vanishing entity) and provide a great service. Having been doing this for a few months now, interviewers fall two categories. The entertainers, and the educators. You are an educator, and that is a complement." --- Danielle Milano,M.D, author of SKINNY IS OVERRATED www.skinnyisoverrated.com
"[Yours] was the most reflective interview I've had yet and it made me recall a little of things that I've done that were beneficial to the people I knew. Maybe I do have some good karma points stored up in the cosmic bank somewhere. I appreciate you picking up on the larger themes in the book." Jake Adelstein, author of TOKYO VICE http://bit.ly/TokyoViceatAmazon
"You made it so easy for me to talk, and you ask great questions!" --- Michele Howe, author of BURDENS DO A BODY GOOD
"You are such a great host. Your voice is so powerful over the radio. Continue to share your talents and knowlege so others may be encouraged." --- Valerie Dodson, author of DON'T DELAY YOUR INCREASE http://www.dontdelayyourincrease.com
"Words are not adequate enough to extend a debt of gratitude to you for all you have done for me. A pen would run out of ink before I could write or say thank you over and over again. You have brought the book back to life or I could even say you have given it life. I have never been this motiviated to ger rhis moving until now. Thanks for working with me."--- Joseph Henderson, author of I DON'T WANT TO DIE ALL ALONE www.joseph-henderson.com
Cyrus,I just wanted to touch bases with you and offer a heartfelt thank you. It was great to meet the new authors and become reacquainted with familiar faces. You provide a wonderful avenue by which people can be motivated to read. As an educator, I applaud your work. As a writer, I offer much love and appreciation. I love the invitation to join the addiction -- get hooked on books. Keep up the good work.
--- V. L. Green, author of REFLECTIONS and WHEN DESTINIES MEET
"Your review (of ABRAMO'S GIFT) was unique in that you distilled a life lesson from the story, something that no reviewer has done. You focused upon some essence from the characters that, frankly, I had never thought about consciously, but I'm very gratified that you saw it. By the way, yours is the mark of a fine writer/reviewer. I wish that they were all as perceptive as you are. Where I come from, when someone does something as well as you, and when a young person shows the potential that you do, we say he's doing 'the Lord's work.' I have listened to our interview several times now, and have also shared it with some family and friends. And each time I hear it, I marvel at your mastery of interviewing technique. It is certainly something that is a talent, because I’ve seen many veterans of broadcasting not able to accomplish what you do so naturally and easily. Part of the success you have comes from your gentlemanly behavior that puts interviewees at ease. So thanks again for your kind treatment. I wish you all the best in whatever you do in your career, be it hosting of a book club, interviewing on national TV, writing books yourself, or some dream you hold in your secret heart." --- Don Greco, author of ABRAMO'S GIFT
"What a gentle and lovely, thoughtful host you are. And you threaded through the questions in the most amazing way..." Liz Rosenberg, author of HOME REPAIR
"It was such a pleasure talking with you, such a pleasure being presented with such thoughtful questions. That doesn't happen terribly often and I was sorry when it drew to a close." --- Philip Shepherd, author of NEW SELF NEW WORLD www.philipshepherd.com
"You are by far the most prepared host I have interviewed with." --- Kirk Wilkinson, author of THE HAPPINESS FACTOR www.thehappinessfactor.com
"Thanks Cyrus for using your influence to better the lives of others." --- Patricia Singleton, blogger http://patriciasingleton.blogspot.com
"Cyrus Webb is the most incredible person I've ever done an interview with! He understood my topic completely, and asked very insightful and perceptive questions!" --- Dan L. Hays, author of FREEDOM'S JUST ANOTHER WORD www.danlhays.com
"It is really refreshing to encounter an interviewer with his
intelligence, insights and who has actually read the book. I knew
nothing of him before this interview but I am completely impressed and
will keep an eye out for his undoubted career progress." --- Frederick LaCroix, author of THE SKY RAINED HEROES
"Being self-published. credibility means everything. Having me on your show and supporting me as you have is all part of that." --- Gary D. Kaschak, author of LIFESTONE http://www.garydkaschak.com
"Thank you from the "Bottom Of My Heart" for taking time out of your busy schedule to write the most inspirational "Review" for "The Bridge" on Amazon.com, and thank you once again for enabling me to share our "Miracle". May God continue to Bless you Cyrus and the work that you are doing on His behalf." --- Jackie Carpenter, author of "The Bridge"
" Since our first interview, I've been following on your website all that you are doing for literacy to the point that I have been inspired to put in my little grain of rice towards literacy as well." --- Susan Violante, author of INNOCENT WAR http://www.innocentwar.com
"Congratulations on your growing success! You certainly deserve it." --- Nesta Aharoni, author of MY GOODNESS: MY KIDS www.grassrootspublishinggroup.com
"Cyrus is an inspirational hardworker who believes in the importance of literacy awareness. I was able to be one of Cyrus's coordinators for his National Day of Reading campaign in November 2009. It was a great experience and I am happy to be on board again for 2010. Cyrus uses his platform as an advocate and radio host to spread positive messages and to make a difference. I would suggest him to anyone serious about making a change through in the field of literacy development." --- Tara Michener, author of WHO I AM NOT WHAT I AM
"It’s a pleasure to work with a professional who’s nicely prepared, with thoughtful questions and a great personality." --- David Kelly, author of BABE RUTH AND THE BASEBALL CURSE www.baberuthcurse.com
"There is something so amazing about standing on the edge of your dreams coming true. It's awe-inspiring, it's overwhelming and humbling. I want to thank you so much for taking part in my dream. I've listened to your other interviews and I think you are a special man." --- Kim Vazquez, author of LIVING IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR
"Thank you soooo much for allowing me to come on your show! It was an awesome
experience. I said I was nervous at first but you made me feel at ease. I can tell you got something from the book and read! I really hope that you were touched by it! Thanks for bringing out the part Mark 8:36!! Very impressive interview! May God Bless You and all your efforts!!" --- Cheryl Joyner Clark, author of NO MORE SUNDAY MORNINGS www.cheryljoyner-clark.com
"I have and will continue to sing your praises to all of my literary colleagues. Your book club is a model for others to emulate."
--- Reshonda Tate Billingsley, author of MY BROTHER'S KEEPER & EVERYBODY SAY AMEN. www.reshondatatebillingsley.com
"You were an excellent host. I'm more accustomed to interviewing than being interviewed but I did enjoy it. You're a very articulate and thorough interviewer..." Constantine Markides, host of Fourth Fiction www.fourthnight.com
"You are an impressive young man. I am passing my baton to you, now. I know you'll carry it fast into the second decade of the 21st century. 'Webb's WEBISODES!' 'Do the WRITE Thang!' Man, I love it! SUPER CYRUS WEBB is a YOUNG CAPED CRUSADER who has absolutely blown this OLD caped crusader's MIND!" Dr. John Telford, author of A LIFE ON THE RUN www.alifeontherun.com
"You're always so cool, calm, collected and prepared..." Gail Kearns, To Press & Beyond www.topressandbeyond.com
"You are a phenomenal host and I know you have a very promising future." --- Lessy'B, author of Sara's Song www.lessyb.net
"Thanks for the interview and review... You are a pro and not only did I enjoy the experience, I was very impressed at the effort you put into reading and understanding my stories. As you well, know, that is the salve that soothes the writer's worries! You earned a big fan today...I'll pass the word
far and wide! All the best." --- Gerry Boylan, author of GETTING THERE and GERRY TALES www.gerryboylan.com
"Cyrus, you are on the fast track to success!" --- Deborah Gary, author of TEENAGE MOTHER'S GUIDE TO SURVIVAL www.writingitright.com
"Enjoyed very much the questions you asked, which were quite thought-provoking and very different from the usual stuff that I get asked in interviews." --- Bestselling author William Kent Krueger www.williamkentkrueger.com
"Cyrus, I don't know how many ways I can say, "Thank you!" But, consider yourself thanked in every way that is possible. In addition to this interview which you presented so well the live interview I had with you,and your bookclub tonight was nothing short of amazing. The depths, and insights of tonight's conversation were just much more than I could have hoped or asked for. I ask a special blessing for you."
--- Evie Rhodes, author of OUT A ORDER & THE FORGOTTEN SPIRIT www.evierhodes.com
"Hello Cyrus, I loved doing the interview and thoroughly enjoyed talking with you.
You're a wonderful host and the interview is only as good as the host who is directing it." --- Carrie J. Keaton, author of TWO LOVES, ONE HEART www.carriejkeaton.com
"Real talk, Cyrus has the best author blog talk radio show out there." --- Rahman Muhammad, founder of Book Bullies
"I want to thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to appear on your show. It was an honor to be part of Conversations Live, a show that consistently offers listeners meaningful content. You provide encouragement, contemplation and inspiration to your audiences. For me, your questions and the opportunity have allowed me to improve and grow. Thank you!" Cesca Janece Waterfield, author of BARTUB www.twohandedengine.net
"You're an awesome radio host." --- Ursula Hanks, author of IN MY HEART
"Cyrus, I want to thank you once again for featuring me on your radio show. I really enjoyed it. I do not take that moment lightly. I count it a privledge and an honor to be chosen in that capacity. You are making an awesome impact in many lives with your great works. It is my prayer that God richly bless you in all you are doing to bring about change and make a difference in this world." --- Charmaine Tucker, author of WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN http://charmainetuckerministries.com
"First of all let me start out by saying how grateful I am for all that you and Conversations Book Club has done for me as a writer. You guys are the best!" --- C. J. Domino, author of SIDELINE HO www.cjdomino.com
Saturday, October 1, 2011
(October 1, 2011) Tens of thousands of you tuned in to the online edition of Conversations LIVE during the month of September, making it one of the show's most success of 2011. During the month of October host Cyrus Webb will welcome over 60 guests to the show, each with a journey to share that will hopefully inspire, edu-tain (educate/entertain) and make you look at yourself and your abilities a little differently.
Aside from its regular guests Conversations LIVE will also be using the month as a way of bringing attention to the issues of breast cancer awareness and domestic violence. Below is the schedule for the month. We hope you will join us for what is sure to be yet another month of milestones, amazing guests and incredible conversations...
INSPIRATIONAL CONVERSATIONS (Sundays @ 10:30a.m. est/9:30a.m. ct/7:30a.m. pt) --- Streaming live at www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations.
* Oct. 2 --- guest Michael Prager of fatboythinman.com
* Oct. 9 --- Sima Ash of healing4soul.com
* Oct. 16 --- Author Sharon Lechter and Bonnie Matthews
* Oct. 23 --- Author Nicole Plain
* Oct. 30 --- Author Patricia Dixon
MIDDAY CONVERSATIONS --- Streaming live at www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations
* Mon. Oct. 3rd @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author Adora Bennett
* Tues. Oct. 4th @ 1p.m. et --- Author Kevin Finley and Ron Roecker
* Wed. Oct. 5th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author James Wesley, Rawles
* Thurs. Oct. 6th @ 1p.m. et --- Authors Steve Olsher and Jeff Gitterman
* Mon. Oct. 10th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author Suzanne Woods Fisher
* Tues. Oct. 11th @ 1p.m. et --- Author Joshua Levitt
* Wed. Oct. 12th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author Robert Frank
* Thurs. Oct. 13th @ 1p.m. est --- Author Troy Parfitt and Faina Sechzer
* Fri. Oct. 14th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author Gerri Helms
* Mon. Oct. 17th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Sandra LaMorgese and Andia Winslow
* Tues. Oct. 18th @ 1p.m. et --- Author Jane Congdon
* Thurs. Oct. 20th @ 1p.m. et --- Dr. Karen Sherman
* Mon. Oct. 24th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Nancy Alvarez
* Tues. Oct. 25th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Author Vincent Hobbes
* Thurs. Oct. 27th @ 1p.m. et --- Brandy "Brandywine" Rankins
* Fri. Oct. 28th @ 6:30p.m. et --- Patricia Tanaka
CONVERSATIONS LIVE (Primetime) --- Streaming live at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive
* Mon. Oct. 3rd @ 8p.m. et --- Life Coach Vicy Wilkinson and Actor Sean Hampton
* Tues. Oct. 4th @ 8p.m. et --- Authors Tim Ackerman and Pervis Taylor III
* Wed. Oct. 5th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Sharon Tubbs
* Thurs Oct. 6th @ 8p.m. et --- Authors Bernice Layton and Jason Ottley
* Sun. Oct. 9th @ 6p.m. et --- Bruno Serato and Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
* Mon. Oct. 10th @ 8p.m. et --- Recording Artist Black Stax
* Tues. Oct. 11th @ 8p.m. et --- Author L. S. Childers Nancy Butler
* Wed. Oct. 12th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Ross Goldstein
* Wed. Oct. 13th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Nicole Green and Recording Artist DaShawn Miller
* Sun. Oct. 16th @ 6p.m. et --- Don Brobst of 13 Months
* Mon. Oct. 17th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Sheryl Sorrentino
* Tues. Oct. 18th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Gigi Stetler
* Thurs. Oct. 20th @ 8p.m. et --- Recording Artist Sterling8
* Sun. Oct. 23rd @ 7p.m. et. --- Recording artist Jessica Felman and Author Kevin Benton
* Tues. Oct. 25th @ 8p.m. et --- Author Angela Hart
SPECIAL TO CONVERSATIONS LIVE'S PRIMETIME EDITION --- Listen live at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive
* Mondays at 8:45p.m. et (7:45p.m. ct/5:45p.m. pt) --- Conversations LIVE's resident chef Bruce Tretter gives a Quick and Easy Cooking Tip
* Tuesdays at 8:45p.m. et (7:45p.m. ct/5:45p.m. pt) --- Author/Poet April Mahoney announces the newest addition to the "iT List"
Missed any of the live shows? Visit www.conversationsliveradio.com afterwards to catch the podcasts! Interested in being a guest or advertising with Conversations LIVE? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
Friday, September 30, 2011
For Cyrus Webb, host and creator of Conversations LIVE, the popular radio show has never been about him. He knew from the very first show in July 2003 that the platform was that of the people, and his purpose is to honor that with each and every guest. Whether it is a Pulitzer-Prize winning author, television celebrity or someone who is on the rise in their profession, the 36 year old treats them all with the same dignity that he feels as though they deserve.
Over the years Webb has been praised because of the people he brings on the show, but for him it is the feedback from the guests themselves that really lets him know that he has achived his goal and given the audience the best of himself and those with whom he converses.
Recently after interviewing author Steven Janke (The Kykuit Bunker) Webb received this note:
"Thank you so much for having me on your show tonight. I had a great time talking to you about my book, and am thankful that you invited me to share my work and ideas with your listeners. To be honest, I was nervous at first, but your interview style and kind, welcoming demeanor provided a very warm environment that allowed me to feel comfortable during the interview. I can tell that you are a great listener by your follow-up questions to my responses, but I can also tell that you have a very friendly personality.
"I was thinking about a question you asked me regarding what I felt like when I first started getting positive feedback about my book. After giving that some more thought, I wanted to let you know that aside from having relatives and friends provide positive feedback, and people that I met online whom I don't know personally give me similar feedback, that it wasn't until your show contacted my publicist, Kevin, about coming on and talking about my book did I truly feel that I had accomplished something of tangible value. It's receiving feedback from someone like yourself, a person who I imagine reads countless books in a year, with only a finite number of interview spaces to consider when doing a show, when I have actually felt an incredible sense of pride for having written this book. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for anyone who reads, or has read, my book, because I am appreciative of the time they spent to read it, but it wasn't until I had a chance to get on your program and share my story not only with you personally, but also with your listener base, that I finally felt that I had made it past just being another local author up here in Minnesota. You have made me feel very welcomed in the community of authors, reviewers, hosts, and entertainment in general, and that welcoming feeling is something that I wish I would have thought of when we were talking, to share my appreciation for you, to your listeners.
"As a result of that feeling, I am glad that you were the person who conducted what is actually my very first book interview. I hope that I continue to get to meet people along the way and share my story with more and more people, but I can't imagine meeting and interacting with a kinder person than yourself. Thanks again for everything, and I would welcome any opportunity to have another chance to speak with you on your program. Take care. --Steven Janke"
The sentiment shared by Janke online were mirrored by Cathy Jo, author of Transitions in this email:
"How beautifully put! Steven's sentiments echo my own. I had actually
listened to several of your interviews beforehand, just to familiarize
myself with your interview style. Listening to your voice took some of the
edginess away. And what Steven said about his moment of clarity is true for
me as well. I couldn't believe that someone with merit wanted to read my
book, let alone interview me about it! And then to give me a glowing
review--I was literally in shock. Usually, I'm shock-proof. As Steven said,
you are truly a great listener! That's a lost art today. Many people,
especially in your line of work, don't listen when others talk, they're
simply waiting for their turn to speak. You truly do possess a gift and it
has served you well!
"Again, Cyrus, thank you for the opportunity to be on your show and to talk
about my book. Your interview will definitely be one of the greatest
highlights in my literary career."
For Webb this is further validation that as Conversations LIVE continues to progress and grow that as long as it sticks with the formula of making the guest and the audience the priority it will continue to thrive. Listen to the interviews with the authors mentioned above at this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive/2011/08/18/authors-steven-janke-and-cathy-jo-on-conversations-live
To stay connected with what's next for Conversations LIVE, visit www.conversationsliveradio.com. Want to be considered as a guest or advertise with the show? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Award-Winning Author Discusses Her Book on the Nazi Agenda
Jo Ann Bender's book Lebensborn just won the Gold Medal for the Fiction Action Category in the 2011 Readers Favorite Awards. The book has also received an outstanding five-star review from Feathered Quill Book Reviews, which prides itself on searching out unique books from small, independent publishers.
Bender will discuss her book and her research in an interview with Cyrus Webb on his radio program at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time Sept. 20 (www.conversationsliveradio.com). Webb presents the news, music, book reviews and interviews from Brandon, Miss., and is heard on the radio in four states and on blog radio (www.cawebbonline.blogspot.com). To see the article she wrote for his magazine about her book Lebensborn, see www.conversationsmag.com under the headline "Once Upon a Time in the Time of the Nazis." It begins:
"There was a romantic fairy tale being spun in Europe before and during World War II. Only honey blondes, reddish blondes, or young women with light chestnut hair were hearing this enchanting tale told by members of the SS and the Gestapo.
"Shush! It was a secret, factual, able to be proven, but still few people heard the tale then or now.
"It was told in the time of war and economic stress which made it so alluring. The story was about luxurious places in remote and sequestered places: hotels, ski resorts, palatial villas. Those had been restructured and furnished with the most elaborate and often choice period antiques.
"The food was plentiful, all you could want. You'd feel safe, away from the war, tucked behind ornate, curving and beautiful driveways that lead to beautiful building behind lovely guarded wrought-iron fences.
"All you had to agree to do was to have a baby for Hitler's Master Race."
The review from Feathered Quill Book Reviews says: "The author is to be congratulated for her extensive research that brings the story of Antoinette Gauthier to life. Lebensborn is a story that will make readers think about a horrible time in history and be better able to comprehend the atrocities that took place in the name of the 1000-year Reich." Read the entire review at http://www.featheredquill.com. There is also an interview with Bender in which she discusses researching the book, as well as the fate of the real life Lebensborn children: www.featheredquill.com/reviews/interviews/bender_int.shtml.
In Lebensborn, Bender introduces readers to the concept of "Lebensborn," a real network of maternity homes designed to service the SS during WWII. You will be riveted by this heart-wrenching novel of Antoinette, a young French woman whose home is taken over by SS officers. She is forced to act as a servant in her own house and live in the attic. She eventually succumbs to the advances of the charming but cruel Major Reinhart.
She plans to use him to gain information to pass on to the French resistance, but her pregnancy leads him to discard her and send her to a Lebensborn. Antoinette's yearning for freedom teaches us to cling to hope when all else seems lost. Don't miss this stirring story of love and faith in time of war.
LIEBENSBORN (ISBN: 978-1-60911-450-3) is available for $16.95 and can be ordered through the publisher's website:
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email email@example.com.
About the Author:
ABOUT: Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC provides book publishing, book marketing, and e-Book services to over 10,000 writers around the world, employing 150 people who live throughout the US and work virtually through telecommunication. Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC is experiencing over 30% growth per year, having published approximately 3000 authors with almost 100 new releases per month. Our books are available through Ingram, the largest book distributor in the world, as well as in bookstores, through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and all online channels. Strategic Book Publishing and Rights, Co, LLC attends and exhibits at the major book expositions in London, New York, China, and Germany each year.
To follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/2cwerv7
To follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StrategicBook
To follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3690863
(Monday, September 12, 2011) Cyrus Webb, host of Conversations LIVE celebrated his 400th radio interview of 2011 on Sunday, September 11, 2011 with his special edition of Inspirational Conversations called "America Remembers: A 9/11 Tribute (Part 2).
"It was a powerful show not just because of the milestone for the show but for what it meant for the country and the world," says Webb, 36. The date marked the 10 year anniversary of the horrific terrorist attack on American soil, and it was Webb's goal to use the weekend not just for reflection but to encourage his listeners to find their own meaning for themselves. "We have the gift of life," he says. "That's something we can't take for granted. We have to make sure we are living each day to the fullest not just for ourselves but those around us."
On the show during the special program Webb spoke with author Walter Meyer who lost a childhood friend in the first plane that hit the World Trade Center Towers. He also spoke with recording artist and native New Yorker Tomas Doncker about how the day affected him. Both were powerful yet inspring conversations.
To listen to the show visit www.tinyurl.com/americaremembers2. This was the 2nd of 3 discussions that Webb hosted over the weekend. If you missed the first one with a terrific panel of individuals who all used the events of 9/11 to make changes in their lives visit www.tinyurl.com/americaremembers. The final part of the series took place Sunday evening with Brian O'Rear, a 22 year Air Force Veteran who was involved in the War on Terror. You can hear his conversation at www.tinyurl.com/americaremembers3.
To date Webb has hosted over 1500 shows since Conversations LIVE began in July 2003. Do you have a story to tell? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. You can listen to past shows and get updates to Conversations LIVE at www.conversationsliveradio.com.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Joined by ordinary individuals who are doing extraordinary things, Webb hopes to discuss how that day 10 years ago changed us but also awakened a new appreciation for the lives we have to live.
Guests include Beth Marshall of A Time To Heal, Jeff Buske of Rocky Flats Gear, Frank Catalano of Canary Voice, Misty Myers of StayAtCondo.com and author Walter Meyer.
To hear the show live @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. ct/10a.m. pt), simply visit www.tinyurl.com/americaremembers.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Host Cyrus Webb will be introducing dozens of guests on the program, each with a unique story and perspective that people of all backgrounds can relate to. As has been the case since the year began, Webb will be utilizing two online channels to speak to the world: Midday Conversations and Conversations LIVE.
Here is the public live schedule for August 2011:
MIDDAY CONVERSATIONS: (Guests should call in a few min. early. The call in number is 310.634.1914. The public can listen to these shows online at www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations. )
* Mon. August 1, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Daniel Datzer and Mark from Rebel Smoke
* Tues. August 2, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Davis Aujourd'hui and recording artist Justin Cash
* Wed. August 3, 2011 @ 10a.m. est (9a.m. cst/7a.m. pt) --- Supermodel Miguel Perdomo and recording artist Avrey Smith
* Thurs. August 4, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Natalia, the Saw Lady and author Katandra Jackson
* Mon. August 8, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30a.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Community Activist Kolayah
* Tues. August 9, 2011 @ 6p.m. cst (5p.m. cst/3p.m. pt) --- Author T. Lloyd Winetsky
* Wed. August 10, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Author Linda Howard
* Thurs. August 11, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Waheed "Wally" Rabbani and recording artist Lua Hadar
* Mon. August 15, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) ---Fitness Trainer Leo Frincu
* Tues. August 16, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Kevin Carr and recording artist Ted Yoder
* Wed. August 17, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Author Mucheru Njaga
* Thurs. August 18, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Edmond Tourriol and Elizabeth Lombardo
* Mon. August 22, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Jason Sole
* Tue. August 23, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Authors Jay Feldman and Richard Ragle
* Wed. August 24, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Tanna Frederick
* Thurs. August 25, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Authors Stephen Enna and Dennis Wootten
* Tues. August 30, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Joe Pranaitis
* Wed. August 31, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Author Jonathan Parker
CONVERSATIONS LIVE: (Guests will need to call in a few min. early. The call in number is 347.426.3645. The public can listen live online or through the podcast at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive.)
* Tues. August 2, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author P.Carol Jones, The Lashunda Lewis Story and the debut of April Mahoney's "It"
* Wed. August 3, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author K. P. Smith and recording artists Two Out Of Three
* Mon. August 8, 2011 @ 8p.m.est (7p.m.cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Patricia A. Thomas and recording artist J. Lane'T
* Tues. August 9, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Nancy Dobson and April Mahoney Presents This Week's "IT" List
* Wed. August 10, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- The Lagos Brothers
* Thurs. August 11, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Brian L. Thompson and The John Auletta Story
* Sun. August 14, 2011 @ 7p.m. est (6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) --- Shay Olivarria
* Mon. August 15, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author TL Cooper
* Tues. August 16, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5pm. pt) --- Authors Jeni Decker and Kat Nove along with April Mahoney's "IT" List
* Wed. August 17, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst 5p.m. pt) --- Steven Janke and author Cathy Jo
* Mon. August 22, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Lynn Tolson
* Tues. August 23, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Randall Kennedy and April Mahoney's Presents This Week's "IT" List
* Wed. August 24, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m.cst/5p.m.pt) --- Authors Antonne Jones and Margaret Floyd
* Mon. August 29, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Music Institute and recording artist Matthew Zeiss
* Tues. August 30, 2011 @ 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p.m. pt) --- Dave deLuca
* Wed. August 31, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) Tony Macauley
Missed any of the live shows? You can listen to them at the above links. Looking for more information about upcoming shows and guests? Visit www.conversationsliveradio.com. Interested in advertising or being considered as a guest for the popular show? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
Monday, August 1, 2011
As Conversations LIVE begins a new month of exciting interviews and discussions it is also adding another weekly segment to its line-up.
Beginning Tuesday, August 9, 2011, award-winning author,poet and community activist April Mahoney will be announcing new editions to her "iT" crowd.
What is "iT"? April explains this way: "The word IT is more than just a filler word. iT is the perfect pronoun. It can have many meaning and mean many things. It can take on any form, an object, a feeling or emotion, a cause, something abstract, or whimsical. iT can also refer to a human being or maybe iT was a random act of kindness, a show of unselfish love and support for another. We are looking for the next iT. This segment of the show is where loyal listeners get a chance to sign in and win. You will have 3 options on how to enter and win. Visit my website at www.agoodperson.biz, sign the guestbook on the contact page then upload a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org that can be featured into a weekly video viewed on my Facebook Fan page. You can also nominate someone else to be iT. In 50 words or less tell us why your iT should be hit. Or subscribe to YouTube channel agoodperson1. Winners of our weekly drawing could receive fabulous limited addition art work, prize packs, spa day, gift certificates to dinner, books ,CD’s and much more just by signing in."
Weekly drawing winners are announced every Wednesday on April's Facebook Fan Page. You can only enter once please, duplications and multiply enters will be disqualified.
April's weekly segment will be live on Conversations LIVE on Tuesdays beginning @ 8:45p.m. est (7:45p.m. cst/5:45p.m. pt). Listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
For Immediate Release
Contact: April Mahoney, 619-573-5532 or email@example.com
Author, Poet April Mahoney To Interview Media Mogul Cyrus Webb
(San Diego, CA)---San Diego author, poet, and community activist April Mahoney has been selected to interview media mogul Cyrus A. Webb for his 8th anniversary of his BlogTalk radio show Conversations Live on Sunday, July 3rd, at 6:30p.m. est (5:30p.m. cst/3:30p pst).
Often referred to as the "Male Oprah", Cyrus Webb is a Mississippi-based nationally-renowned author, magazine publisher, and radio and television host who works
daily to encourage, inspire and learn. To learn more about Cyrus Webb and his
Conversation Brand visit http://cawebbonline.blogspot.com.
The Conversations Live radio show can be accessed online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive. For more information about author April Mahoney, visit www.agoodperson.biz or call 619-573-5532
Monday, May 2, 2011
Just four months into 2011 176 movers and shakers around the world have shared their stories and their journeys with you through Conversations LIVE on the radio dial and online, and host Cyrus Webb is pleased to announce that this has only been the beginning.
What is coming up in May 2011 is a continuation of the show you have gotten to love, but also a look at issues that people all around the world are facing and what we can do to really address them. Keep in mind that Conversations is now split into two shows: Midday Conversations and Conversations Primetime, both bringing you the same quality programming.
To listen to shows broadcasted through Midday Conversations, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations or call 1.310.634.1914. (Guests for this program should call in at least 5 min. early to ensure they are online before listeners begin to call in.) In order to listen to Conversations Primetime, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call 1.347.426.3645. ( Guests for this program should call in at least 5 min. early to ensure they are online before listeners begin to call in.)
Below is the schedule of guests for the month of May 2011:
MIDDAY CONVERSATIONS --- 1pm.est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) and 6p.m. est (5p.m. cst/3p.m. pt)
* Mon., May 2 @ 1p.m. est --- Mike Cassidy, author
* Mon., May 2 @ 1:15p.m. est --- Martin Levin, author
* Tues. May 3 @ 1p.m. est --- Robert Haas, author
* Tues. May 3 @ 1:15p.m. --- Shellie Tomlinson
* Wed. May 4 @ 6p.m. est --- Megan Don, author
* Thurs. May 5 @ 1p.m. est --- Jeff Brown, author
* Thurs. May 5th @ 1:15p.m. est --- Lissa Raines
* Fri. May 6 @ 6p.m. est --- Kama Linden, recording artist
* Mon. May 9 @ 1p.m. est --- Tene', recording artist
* Mon. May 9 @ 1:15p.m. est --- Jenna Blum, author
* Tues. May 10 @ 1p.m. est --- Pearl Cleage, author
* Tues. May 10 @ 1:15p.m. est --- Emily Rubin, author
* Wed. May 11 @ 6p.m. est --- John Selby, author
* Thurs. May 12 @ 6p.m. est --- Gene Manuel, artist
* Fri. May 13 @ 6p.m. est --- Hubert Stokes, author
* Fri. May 13 @ 6;15p.m. est --- Dan Cavallari
* Mon. May 16 @ 1pm. est --- Marina Sbrochi, author
* Tues. May 17 @ 1p.m. est --- Karen Ranney, author
* Tues. May 17 @ 1:15p.m. est --- Sharon Mann, author
* Wed. May 18 @ 6p.m. est --- Ernie Patino, author
* Wed. May 18 @ 6:15p.m. est --- Tiberio
* Thurs. May 19 @ 1p.m. est --- Zachary Hawkins, author
* Fri. May 20th @ 6p.m. est --- Ci Ci Foster, author
* Mon. May 23 @ 1p.m. est --- Janice Van Dyck, author
* Tues. May 24 @ 1p.m. est --- Ryan Reilly, author
* Wed. May 25 @ 1p.m. est --- Phil Ward, author
* Thurs. May 26 @ 1p.m. est --- Vickens Moscova, actor/model
* Mon. May 30 @ 6p.m. est --- Sara Avant, author
* Tues. May 31 @ 1p.m. est --- Linda Weaver Clarke, author
CONVERSATIONS PRIMETIME --- 7p.m. est(6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) and 8p.m. est(7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt)
* Sun. May 1 @ 7p.m. est --- Skip Masters, author
* Mon. May 2 @ 8p.m. est --- Harold Utley aka Mr. Crochet
* Mon. May 2 @ 8:15p.m. est --- Rodney Perry, talk show host/actor/comedian
* Mon. May 2 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Patrick Campbell-Lyons, recording artist
* Tues. May 3 @ 8p.m. est --- Irene Asuen, author
* Tues. May 3 @ 8:15p.m. est --- Wanda Kidd, author
* Wed. May 4 @ 8p.m. est --- Cleamon Moore, author
* Thurs. May 5 @ 8p.m. est --- Daniel Harrell
* Mon. May 9 @ 8p.m. est --- Stephen Iacobani, author
* Tues. May 10 @ 8p.m. est --- Roy Glenn, author
* Tues. May 10 @ 8:15p.m. est --- Anne Kreamer, author
* Tues. May 10 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Portia Cosby, author
* Wed. May 11 @ 8p.m. est --- Zenaida Roy-Almario, author
* Wed. May 11 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Alex Carrick, entrepreneur
* Thurs. May 12 @ 8p.m. est --- Marissa Wilson, author
* Thurs. May 12 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Laverne Cox, actress/tv personality
* Sun. May 15 @ 7p.m. est --- Nigel Barto, author
* Mon. May 16 @ 8p.m. est --- Stephanie L. Jones, author
* Mon. May 16 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Ken Stiggers, satirist/columnist
* Tues. May 17 @ 8p.m. est --- John Vorhaus
* Tues. May 17 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Demez White
* Wed May 18 @ 8p.m. est --- Treasure Blue, author
* Wed. May 18 @ 8:30pm. est --- George Pappas, author
* Thurs. May 19 @ 8p.m. est --- Cyrus Webb Presents "The Alfred Langer Story: A New Beginning" with author Alfred Langer
* Mon. May 23 @ 8p.m. est --- Maria Eva Mora, author
* Mon. May 23 @ 8:30p.m. est --- Two Out Of Three, recording artists
* Tues. May 24 @ 8p.m. est --- Frederick Lacroix, author
* Tues. May 24 @ 8:30p.m. est ---Julie Geller, recording artist
* Wed. May 25 @ 8p.m. est --- Cyrus Webb Presents "The Karli Butler Story" with sulfur acid attack survivor Karli Butler
* Tues. May 31 @ 8p.m. est --- Cyrus Webb Presents "You Are Not Alone" with abuse survivors Patricia Singleton, Darlene Quimet and Brad Rickerby
For more information about Conversations LIVE or to see how you can be a guest or advertise with the show, contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
To date 112 guests have already shared their journeys in life with host Cyrus Webb of Conversations LIVE---and the year is just really getting started.
In the next couple of week, Webb will introduce his audience to individuals who are not just making a difference in their own lives but in others as well. Whether it is the Midday Conversations program or Conversations LIVE, look for something exciting and informative each and every day.
COMING UP ON MIDDAY CONVERSATIONS (To listen live simply visit www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations or call 310.634.1914. Guests are encouraged to call in 3-5 min. early)
* Monday, 3/28/2011 6:00 PM est(5p.m. cst/3p.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb Hosts Conversations LIVE with recording artist Jemel Williams, more
* Tuesday, 3/29/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Reiko Brown Returns To Conversations LIVE
* Thursday, 3/31/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10am. pt) --- Cyrus Webb welcomes Tom Walker, Mary Walker Baron along with Lesa and James Ransome to Conversations
* Sunday, 4/3/2011 10:30a.m. est (9:30 AM cst/7:30a.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb and Author Mary E. Gilder Present "Inspirational Conversations"
* Monday, 4/4/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Authors Debbie Jordan and Dianne Dixon on Conversations LIVE
* Tuesday, 4/5/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Authors Ed Slack, Elle Newmark and Martin Kihn on Conversations LIVE
* Wednesday, 4/6/2011 6p.m. est (5:00 PM cst/3p.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Kris King to Conversations LIVE
* Thursday, 4/7/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back Marta Hiatt to Conversations LIVE
* Friday, 4/8/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Author Judith Choate talks with Conversations LIVE
* Sunday, 4/10/2011 10:30a.m. est (9:30 AM cst/7:30a.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb and Author Mary E. Gilder Present "Inspirational Conversations"
* Tuesday, 4/12/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Authors Joseph Hayes and Randy Susan Meyers on Conversations LIVE
* Wednesday, 4/13/2011 6p.m. est (5:00 PM cst/3p.m. pt) --- Author Ron Chepesiuk and Ike Atkinson on Conversations LIVE
* Thursday, 4/14/2011 1p.m. est (12:00 PM cst/10a.m. pt) --- Fitness Guru Sharon Mann on Conversations LIVE
COMING UP ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE PRIMETIME ( To listen to the shows live, simply visit www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call 1.347.426.3645. Guests are encouraged to call in 3-5 min. early.)
* Monday, 3/28/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Lisa Rusczyk and Part One of the 29 Days Series on Conversations LIVE
* Tuesday, 3/29/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author and Talk Show Host Dr. Alvin Augustus and Part Two of the 29 Days Series
* Wednesday, 3/30/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Pamela Tuck and Part Three of the 29 Days Series
* Thursday, 3/31/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Maxx Kilbourne and Part Four of the 29 Days Series
* Sunday, 4/3/2011 7p.m. est (6:00 PM cst/4p.m. pt) --- Authors Muhammad Ibn Bashir and M. Beatryce Shaw on Conversations LIVE
* Monday, 4/4/2011 8 p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Authors Corey Washington and James Fredericks on Conversations LIVE
* Tuesday, 4/5/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Martin Levin on Conversations LIVE Books Everyone
* Wednesday, 4/6/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5pm. pt) --- Author Sylvia Dickey Smith and Recording Artist Shannon Micol on Conversations LIVE
* Thursday, 4/7/2011 8p.m. est (7:00 PM cst/5p.m. pt) --- Authors Wanda Kidd and J. C. Thompson on Conversations LIVE
* Sunday, 4/10/2011 7p.m. est (6:00 PM cst/4p.m. pt) --- Authors Madison Taylor and Greg Burkes on Conversations LIVE
Missed any of the live shows? Simply visit www.conversationsliveradio.com to catch up with either program. The podcasts are available for free download through I-Tunes as well!
Interested in being a guest or advertising on the radio program? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616. You can also find Cyrus at www.cyruswebb.com.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
On Monday, March 21, 2011 Conversations LIVE Radio welcomed its 100th guest of 2011: Bestselling author Tina Wainscott (now writing as Jaime Rush).
Since it began in July 2003, Conversations LIVE Radio (originally Conversations with C. A. Webb) has tried to raise the bar of conversation on the radio as well as share conversations and experiences of individuals who have a story to share. Over the years host Cyrus Webb has interviewed authors, recording artists, actors, political leaders and individuals with a compelling story, and with the addition of streaming through Blogtalkradio.com a new audience all over the world has tuned in for the thoughtful discussions.
With Wainscott, Webb not only reached a milestone for the show but had the opportunity to speak with an author he enjoys and respects as well. "One of the great things about being the host of this program is the people I have a chance to meet," he says. "Having read the work of Tina for over five years, I was excited to talk with her about her career and what's new with her."
To date, Webb has interviewed over 1200 individuals since he began the radio program in 2003. Wainscott's conversation is both inspiration and informative. Missed the live show? Listen to the podcast here: http://tobtr.com/s/1660871
Monday, March 7, 2011
Bestselling author Brandon Massey first appeared with radio/tv personality Cyrus Webb on Conversations LIVE (then Conversations with C. A. Webb) on March 11, 2004, discussing his new book at the time Dark Corner. After a seven year absence from the show, Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce that Massey will rejoin Webb on Conversations Friday, March 11, 2011!
"This is truly a historic event for the Conversations Brand," says Webb,35. He began hosting then Conversations with C. A. Webb on the radio dial out of Mississippi in July 2003, but the interview with Massey was different. He explains: "Brandon was the first person to appear on Conversations the radio show (March 2004), the television show (March 2004) as well as Conversations the magazine (debut issue April 2006). Alot has happened to the both of us since that last conversation, and I am looking forward to filling our listeners in."
As a special treat for radio listeners Webb is taking the discussion a step further. He will begin the show by replaying the March 2004 interview from WMPR 90.1 FM in Jackson, MS before bringing Massey into the show.
Webb will also be taking callers for Massey, so his fans are encouraged to join in on this event.
All of this will take place on Friday, March 11, 2011 beginning at 4:30p.m. est (3:30pm. cst/1:30p.m.pt). To listen to the show live, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call into the studio at 347.426.3645.
For more information, contact Cyrus Webb at cawebb4@Juno.com or 601.896.5616.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Over seventy individuals have already used Conversations LIVE to speak to the world this year...and we are pleased to announce that the month of March 2011 will be a continuation of great guests, topics and amazing discussion pieces.
Host Cyrus Webb has assembled an amazing roster of bestselling as well as up and coming authors, incredible musical talent as well as people like you with a great story to share.
To listen to the Midday Conversations program live, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations or call 310.634.1914. (Guests are encouraged to call into the studio number at least 3-5 min. early). To listen to the primetime show Conversations LIVE, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call 347.426.3645. (Guests are encouraged to call into the studio number at least 3-5 min. early.)
MIDDAY CONVERSATIONS (www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations/ 310.634.1914)
* (INSPIRATIONAL CONVERSATIONS) --- Each Sunday morning at 10:30a.m. est (9:30a.m. cst/7:30a.m. pt) join hosts Cyrus Webb and author Mary E. Gilder for Inspirational Conversations. The show includes great music, Mary's motivational message and a book of the week.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes bestselling authors Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child to Conversations LIVE to discuss their careers individually and collectively as well as their new book. Then at 15 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Daniel Audet about his career, how he is using social networking sites to meet new fans and what's next for him.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Anthony Raimondo to Conversations LIVE. Then at 15 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Philip Shepherd about the success of his new book.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011 @ 1:30p.m. est (12:30p.m. cst/10:30 a.m. pt) --- Resident Chef Bruce Tretter kicks off the show with his Quick and Easy Cooking Tip, followed at 45 min. past the hour with author Michele Howe's weekly segment PRESCRIPTION FOR LIFE.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author Alycia Ripley, followed at 15 min. past the hour by Dr. Cecile Forte.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Anjuelle Floyd to Conversations LIVE to discuss her book THE HOUSE. Then at 15 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Kris King about the success in her life since her book MY HEART HAS WINGS.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011 @ 1:30p.m. est (12:30p.m. cst/10: 30a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb kicks off the show by welcoming author Simon Tolkien (grandson of J. R. Tolkien) to Conversations LIVE. This is followed at 45 min. past the hour with author Michele Howe's weekly segment PRESCRIPTION FOR LIFE.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back Dr. Trish Hutchison, co-author of the Girlology series to Conversations LIVE to share some important tips that all parents should hear. This is a must-hear!
* FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes authors Kathleen and Michael Gear to Conversations LIVE to discuss their literary journey together and their new book.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour, host Cyrus Webb talks with author Doug Saunders about his new book ARRIVAL CITY. Then at 15 min. past the hour Webb welcomes back author Tom Foster to discuss what's next for him.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Reiko Brown back to Conversations LIVE to discuss the success of her book PRODUCT OF MY ENVIRONMENT and what's next.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes authors and siblings Tom Walker and Mary Barron Walker about the importance of sharing their voices as individuals and the joy they get from writing together.
CONVERSATIONS LIVE PRIMETIME (www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive / 347.426.3645)
* THURSDAY, MARCH 3, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Author Bren Gaudet returns to Conversations LIVE to talk with host Cyrus Webb about what's next for her and what she hopes you get from the stories she shares.
* FRIDAY, MARCH 4, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Sandra Mcknight to discuss how people are still responding to her experience of leaving New Orleans for a new life after Katrina and her book SPIRIT OF NEW ORLEANS.
* SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2011 @ 7p.m. cst (6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author Sebastian K. Young about his journey in life and how that inspired him to write his new book. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with singing sensation Eva Sabiniano about what's next for her.
* MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour, host Cyrus Webb talks with author Roberta Grimes about her book THE FUN OF DYING. Then at 30 min. past the hour co-authors Jill Vanderwood and Savana Peterson talk about what they hope you get from their book about staying away from drugs. Finally at 45 min. past the hour, resident chef Bruce Tretter shares his Quick and Easy Cooking Tip.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes back children's book author Debra Christenson to discuss what's next for her. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author J. Leon Pridgen about his new book.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author Kevin Benton. Then at 30 min. past the hour, talk show host and media personality Sue-Ham talks about how she is using her life to help others.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- L-G Entertainment owns the hour as Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb welcomes back co-founders Laquan Stallworth and Glenell Randolph at the top of the hour to discuss what they have coming up in 2011. This is followed at 15 min. past the hour with recording artist Renaldo, recording artist Dashawn at 30 min. past the hour and recording artist Kimistry at 45 min. past the hour.
* FRIDAY, MARCH 11, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- A CONVERSATIONS EXCLUSIVE: Host Cyrus Webb celebrates the career of horror writer Brandon Massey with a special hour of Conversations LIVE. Webb shares his first interview with Massey from March 2004 on then Conversations with C. A. Webb and then opens up the phone lines to hear from Massey's fans about how his work has affected them.
* SUNDAY, MARCH 13, 2011 @ 7p.m. est (6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes back Ray Faulkenberry to discuss how he is using his radio show and other endeavors to inspire YOU. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with Mississippi author AnDerecco to discuss what went into writing his debut novel WHO CAN I RUN TO?
* MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author XuXi about her love affair with words and what's next for her. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb talks with author Russel Blake about his book series and how his faith is helping him to inspire others.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author Devon Pearse. Then at 30 min. past the hour author Russell Brooks joins Webb to talk about his new book PANDORA'S SUCCESSION.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb talks with author Kay Miller about how her faith has not only encouraged her but enriched her life as well.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- L-G Entertainment takes over the hour as Webb talks with model/dancer Brittany Money at the top of the hour followed by recording artists Marcus (15 min. past the hour), Masiah (at 30 min. past the hour) and Easy Money (at 45 min. past the hour).
* SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2011 @ 7p.m. est (6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb talks with author Donnell Alexander about his beginnings as writer and what you should be looking out for from him this year!
* MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour, host Cyrus Webb welcoems back young adult writer George Jack to discuss what's next for him. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb welcomes bestselling author Tina Wainscott to discuss her career, her new work and advice for aspiring authors. Finally at 45 min. past the hour resident chef Bruce Tretter delivers this week's Quick and Easy Cooking Tip.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- A CONVERSATIONS EXCLUSIVE: Host Cyrus Webb devotes the entire hour to the authors of the brand new anthology UNLOVED which addresses the epidemic of Bullying. Known collectively as The Author Project, authors HD Hatcher, Autumn Prince, Vogue, Lisa Rusczyk, Vogue and Omegia Keeys talk with Webb about the idea for the project and what they hope all of you get from it.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011 @ 8:30p.m. est (7:30p.m. cst/5:30p.m. pt) --- Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Mary Barron Walker to Conversations LIVE to discuss what led her to writing and what's next for her.
* SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2011 @ 7p.m. est (6p.m. cst/4p.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb welcomes recording artist A. B. Green to Conversations LIVE to discuss his love of music, and how he is using social networking sites to market himself and gain new fans.
* MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author Lisa Rusczyk about her literary journey. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb and author Richard Fast begin a four-part series based on the 29 Days series of books. This evening they dsicuss 29 DAYS TO SAVE MONEY AND ACHIEVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. Finally at 45 min. past the hour resident chef Bruce Tretter delivers this week's Quick and Easy Cooking tip.
* TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb talks with author and talk show host Dr. Alvin Augustus Jones. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb welcomes back author Richard Fast for part 2 of their 4-part series based on the 29 DAYS books. This evening they discuss 29 DAYS TO BECOMING A GREAT COMMUNICATOR.
* WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes back young adult author Pam Tuck to talk about her book COLOR STRUCK and what's ocming up next. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb welcomes back author Richard Fast for part 3 of their 4-part series based on the 29 DAYS books. This evening they discuss 29 DAYS TO YOUR PERFECT WEIGHT.
* THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2011 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Maxx Kilbourne to Conversations LIVE to discuss his new book. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb welcomes back author Richard Fast for the 4th and final installment of their series. This time they discuss the book 29 DAYS TO YOUR LIFE WITHOUT CIGARETTES.
All shows are podcasted and available for free download after airing. Interested in being a guest or advertising on Conversations LIVE? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. To find out more information about any of the above programs, visit www.conversationsliveradio.com.