What's New on Conversations LIVE
- (July 25-29, 2016) This Week on #ConversationsLIVE on #Blogtalkradio
- Actress Carrie Anne Hunt stops by #ConversationsLIVE
- Conversations LIVE & DC Now Radio pay tribute to Grammy Award-winner Barry White
- R & B Superstar Kelly Price on Conversations LIVE
- Iconic Actor John Schneider on #ConversationsLIVE
- Platinum-selling recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus on Conversations LIVE
- Celebrated radio personality Michael Baisden on Conversations LIVE
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Authors Speak to Conversations LIVE'S Cyrus Webb
Thursday, October 13, 2011
(Sat. Oct. 15, 2011) Cyrus Webb Presents "Should Love Ever Hurt?"
Abuse comes in many forms, and Shadow Play Entertainment is committed to bringing attention to its hurtful effects and how individuals just like you are coming out of painful situations as survivors and thriving in life. The lesson? You are not alone.
On Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 4p.m. et (3p.m. ct/2p.m. mt/1p.m. pt) Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb will moderate a 30 minute conversations called "Should Love Ever Hurt?" Joining Webb will be abuse survivors Tameka "L. A. Say" Anderson, Dr. Loren Due, Patrick Dati and Freda Emmons.
Listen to the show live at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/middayconversations/2011/10/15/cyrus-webb-presents-should-love-ever-hurt .
To listen to past specials visit www.cyruswebbpresents.com. Interested in sharing your own story? Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.