What's New on Conversations LIVE
- (July 25-29, 2016) This Week on #ConversationsLIVE on #Blogtalkradio
- Actress Carrie Anne Hunt stops by #ConversationsLIVE
- Conversations LIVE & DC Now Radio pay tribute to Grammy Award-winner Barry White
- R & B Superstar Kelly Price on Conversations LIVE
- Iconic Actor John Schneider on #ConversationsLIVE
- Platinum-selling recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus on Conversations LIVE
- Celebrated radio personality Michael Baisden on Conversations LIVE
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Authors Speak to Conversations LIVE'S Cyrus Webb
Monday, November 7, 2011
Gail Ambeau & "Fashion Forward" Return To Conversations LIVE, Fri. Nov. 11th
(Monday, November 7, 2011) After a break hiatus, Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce that fashion designer, stylist, fashion columnist Gail Ambeau will be returning to Conversations LIVE on Fri. November 11th @ 6:45p.m. et (5:45p.m. ct/3:45p.m. pt) with her popular show "Fashion Forward". Focusing not just on fashion and those who are making news in the entertainment world, Ambeau has been using the segment to introduce rising stars and how they have been able to use their unique sense of style to make a statement to the world.
The first guest of Ambeau's return is Dr. Maiysha T. Clairborne, author of the book EAT YOUR DISEASE AWAY. While on break from the show and pursing her schooling, Ambeau discovered that she is a diabetic. During her segment with Dr. Clairborne on Fri. November 11th @ 6:45p.m. et she will talk about how we can all be healthier from the inside out with food that looks good and is good for us.
Interested in being a guest of "Fashion Forward"? Feel free to contact co-executive prdoucer Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have questions for Gail to answer on the show or in one of her upcoming blogs? Contact her at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep in touch with Gail and her upcoming projects at www.gailrayfordambeau.com.
CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life! www.conversationsliveradio.com.