What's New on Conversations LIVE
- (July 25-29, 2016) This Week on #ConversationsLIVE on #Blogtalkradio
- Actress Carrie Anne Hunt stops by #ConversationsLIVE
- Conversations LIVE & DC Now Radio pay tribute to Grammy Award-winner Barry White
- R & B Superstar Kelly Price on Conversations LIVE
- Iconic Actor John Schneider on #ConversationsLIVE
- Platinum-selling recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus on Conversations LIVE
- Celebrated radio personality Michael Baisden on Conversations LIVE
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Authors Speak to Conversations LIVE'S Cyrus Webb
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
(Wed. Nov. 16, 2011) Conversations LIVE Welcomes Dionne Warwick!
(Wednesday, November 16, 2011) Today is an honor like no other for Conversations LIVE: legendary recording artist Dionne Warwick will join the show as its 1700th guest since 2003.
"It is an honor to not only speak with the artist about her musical journey but how she is using her celebrity for good," says Mississippi native and host Cyrus Webb. Webb began Conversations LIVE in July 2003 on WMPR 901.1 in Jackson, MS and since then has branched out to be a contributor for other stations and even beginning his own internet radio program. Joining Webb will be fashion designer Gail Ambeau, host of Fashion Forward on Conversations LIVE.
The show can be heard live around the world today at 2p.m. et (1p.m. ct/11am. pt) by visiting www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationswithmusic or www.tinyurl.com/cldionnewarwick. You can also post your questions and comments in real-time on the show's message board and Webb will be sharing them throughout the program.
For more information contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 601.896.5616. Keep in contact with other guests on Conversations LIVE at www.conversationsliveradio.com.